Just wanted to post this easy breakfast that is absolutely delicious and quite healthy! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, I get very creative with it. Hope enjoy this as much as I do.
- Half sweet potato 61cl
- 1/2 cup Berries 37cl
- 10 cashews 155cl
- 1 cup oats 170cl
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 Tbs flax seeds
- Bake your sweet potato or boil if you want faster results.
- Prepare your oats, chia and flax seeds with almond milk or simply water and let it cook for a bout 10-15 minutes.
- When oats are ready place in a bowl, cut your sweet potato and add it as a topping to your oats.
- Add frozen or fresh mixed berries and cashews
Note: You can have it without the cashews or simply replace it with a different nut.
2. I used the left over oats and just added vegan sandwich ice-cream from Trader Joe’s, and frozen berries with chia seeds. Yumm! Try it.